The responsible person for a site must ensure that their staff receive adequate fire safety training, as set out in Article 21 of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. Training should be repeated as often as necessary (recommended to be annually) and should take place during office hours. All training needs to be adequately recorded.
Longbridge Fire Consultants Ltd. can prepare fire safety training packages of various levels dependent on your specific needs. This can include (but is not limited to); –
- Basic fire awareness training
- Refresher courses
- Fire warden/marshal training
- Responsible person training
- First aid training (incl. first aid at work and emergency first aid)
- Manual handling
- Hot works training
- Legionella Awareness
- Legionella Disinfection & Risk Assessment
- Working at Heights
- COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
We can tailor make courses to avoid generic information being passed on during training sessions and make the training specific to your building and company needs.